Healthcare is expensive and the options are confusing and complicated. Researching health insurance is very time consuming and,
unless you are extremely savvy in the healthcare arena, can be very frustrating.
TPI members can obtain a free no obligation quote through Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc. (MMIC).
Below are the steps involved in the simple, no-hassle process:
- Complete a proposal request form by going on line to www.mmicinsurance.com.
- MMIC receives the form, and based upon your needs, location, and number of employees, it selects two insurance companies.
- Within 48 hours, MMIC evaluates and negotiates with the two companies to tailor a plan that best fits your needs and sends you the proposal with the rates and benefit comparisons.
- MMIC calls you to discuss the proposal, answer your questions, and if you’re interested in applying for coverage in one of the plans, MMIC will send you an enrollment kit and application immediately.
- You complete the application for the insurance provider, send it to MMIC, and MMIC overnights your application to the insurance company.
Now, your Association Membership allows a Free Discount Pharmacy
Card. Sign up now and start savings 10% to 60% on your prescription
medications today! You do not have to request a quote or purchase insurance to get this free benefit.
discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for
Insurance. The discount is only available at participating
When renewal time comes, MMIC will contact you prior to the
renewal date to discuss your needs and will work with the insurance companies to renegotiate your rates or provide alternatives.
Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc.
Phone: 800-349-1039 • Fax: 877-349-0105 • E-Mail: email@example.com
Home Page / About MMIC
/ How to Receive a Quote
Individual and Family Health Plans / Proposal
Request Form for Individual and Families
Group Health Plan / Proposal
Request Form for Group / Contact Us
© 2007. Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designed and hosted